♥ Thanks for your support! ♥
|If you would like to use the photos for reference - feel free. After all, the moment you look at it, it turns into a reference in your brain anyways I would appreciate if you could link back to either www.lupinity.com (preferred) or my dA page though. And I'd love to see the outcome of it all, if you are willing to show |
If you want to use the photos for anything else than reference or to save and look at them, please ask for permission first. This is especially true if you would like to use the photos on your website, I get a lot of these requests. Personal use is usually okay, but please stick to these simple guidelines:
1. The copyright notice has to remain ON the photo at all times. It is not permitted to edit the photos or crop parts of the image to get rid of it. Please respect this, as I would hate to have to put an ugly copyright watermark all over the picture, and I am quite sure you would too.
2. Do not use the image in other works like collages etc. You may resize the image, but if the copyright tag becomes illegible due to that, it either needs to be reapplied or you need to ask for a different sized version.
3. Drop me a quick note with the URL of the page where you use the picture.
4. You may NOT use the photo or derivate works on commercial websites, for commercial purposes, or in an inappropriate context, i.e. in anti-wolf themed, racist / discriminating or political websites. If you are unsure if the use of the photo is okay, please ask before you use it.
5. You may not sell the photo or derivate works, or products that include either.
6. It would be great if you could also put a text link to www.lupinity.com to make it easier for people to find the source of the photos, with a text like "Lupinity wolf photography - pictures of wolves and other wildlife galore!" (or something like that ) - to make it search engine friendly.
7. Under no circumstances, photos displaying people, drawings or facilities may be used without written permission.